A Fatiha Khawani program arranged by ABM Central Div & ABM Sargodha Div today at Saichan House Sargodha in honor & respect of our National hero Hasan Sadpara .
The real Hero of Gilgit_Baltistan & the proud and great son of Baltistan.
Our sincere condolences to his Son & family also.
It is indeed the greatest loss
May their souls rest in highest place in Jannah..!
May Allah Blessed the Real Hero .
Pakistan Army announces induction in Corps of Engineers, Signals and EME through Short Service Commission.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs): BE in Civil Engineering
- Corps of Signals (Sigs): BE in Telecom and Software
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME): BE in Electrical (Less Power Engg), Mechanical, Mechatronics, Metallurgical, Avionics, Aerospace, Bio Medical and Computer
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 for candidates from institutions / universities having semester system or minimum 62.5% marks only for those candidates studying from institutions/universities having annual system of examination.
- No 3rd Division / Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- 4 years engineering degree in above mentioned disciplines is must, irrespective of MSc / MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- Candidates possessing MSc/MS degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities / institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree / transcript by 10 September 2016, otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
- Verification of Degrees / Education Documents: Candidates qualify prelim selection process at AS&RC level will require to atach copy of degrees / transcript duly verified by HEC alongwith application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree / transcript by HEC within seven days on announcement of their result.
- Age: 28 Years on 1 November 2016.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Online registration can be done on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Last date for registartion is 24 June 2016 including weekends. Candidates will have to visit nearest AS&RC for completion of registration and submission of required fees.
- Intelligence / Academic Tests: Online intelligence / degree level academic tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 29 June to 15 July 2016.
- Preliminary Medical Test: Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests: Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under:
- 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
- Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minute
- Final selection of candidates will be carrie dout by GHQ Selction Board
- Six months basic military training in PMA Kakul.
Commissioned service will start as a captain and a bond of 7 years is to be signed by the officer.
Click Here for complete details.
For further info:
PA DTE: 051- 561-33841
Visit nearest AS & RCs
Email your queries on: Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk
For ISSB call-up notice visit www.issb.com.pk
“To embark on a journey of success one needs the tools of preparedness, foresight, devotion, sincerity and strategy. These lead to the path of growth and high quality operation. It is imperative to combine these forces in an organization,for the achievement of the goals of organization.By grace of Allah almighty ABM with in the short span of time emerges as a symbol of excellence. ABM striving its best to provide our new generation proper guidance,help and all type of support in field of education as The greatest wealth and strength of any nation is its youth. The future of a nation lies in the hands of its posterity. The quality of its youth determines the kind of future, the nation will have.They are the powerhouse and storehouse of infinite energy. that is why for well developed and stronger baltistan we are grooming our youth in proper way. Since its genesis in 2008, ABM with its hard working members has successfully achieved great milestones. we are now grown into a strong community having people from all fields. our volunteers are in every corner of Pakistan and they are ready to serve the people of our great region in all possible manners. I m very much confident that our youth will change the fate of our beloved region with hard work, unity and devotion.”
Long live ABM
Long Live Baltistan
Long Live Pakistan.
marife foundation has announced scholarship for students of baltistan.for detail about criteria : and to download form click here