Pakistan Navy has announce registrations for induction through Short Service Commission 2017-A in Following Branches:
Operations Branch Marines & SSG (N)
Special Branch – IT Specialist
- BCS / BSE / BIT / MCS / MIT
- BE in Computer Engineering
Medical Branch – Specialists
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Details of Complete induction procedure is as given:
Last Date for registration is 04 December 2016
visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for Registration
FPSC has announced registration schedule for CCS competitive exams 2017. The exams will start from 16 february 2017. Recruitment to posts in BPS-17 in following Groups will be done through the competitive exams:
- Commerce & Trade Group
- Pakistan Administrative Services
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Information Group
- Inland Revenue Service
- Military Lands & Cantonments Group
- Office Management Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Pakistan Customs Service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Group
- Railways (Commercial & Transportation) Group
test centers will be established in the following cities:
Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, D.I. Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha and Sukkur.
Note: For the first time a center will be established in Gilgit for GB Candidates
Both male and female candidates
Education: Graduation (14 year of education)
Age: 21 – 30 years on 31st of the preceding December.
For example, for CSS-2017 age must be between 21 – 30 years on 31 December 2016
Applicants should apply online on www.fpsc.gov.pk during the period 1st October to 31st October, followed by hard copy of the onlone form alongwith attested documents and a fee of Rs.2200/- through treasury receipt, before 10 November 2017.
Note: 10% seats are reserved for women and minorities within the quota for provinces.
Pakistan Army has announced induction in 36th Graduate course. Any one having 60% or above marks in BA / BSc, BS, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA and minimum 50% in FA/Fsc or equivalent, is eligible to apply. Even those candidates are eligible to apply who were rejected twice by ISSB after Fsc. The duration of training is one year and you have equivalent chance to compete with all the others. a golden opportunity for those who still aspire to be a part of Pak Army after graduation.
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
Registration: 20 Jun to 24 Jul 2016
Preliminary Tests: 12 Aug to 23 Aug 2016
For more details click here
or visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Pakistan navy announces induction in various departments through short service commission. last date to apply is 3rd July 2016. details are as under:
for more info and registration visit www.joipaknavy.gov.pk
Pakistan Army announces induction in Corps of Engineers, Signals and EME through Short Service Commission.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs): BE in Civil Engineering
- Corps of Signals (Sigs): BE in Telecom and Software
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME): BE in Electrical (Less Power Engg), Mechanical, Mechatronics, Metallurgical, Avionics, Aerospace, Bio Medical and Computer
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 for candidates from institutions / universities having semester system or minimum 62.5% marks only for those candidates studying from institutions/universities having annual system of examination.
- No 3rd Division / Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- 4 years engineering degree in above mentioned disciplines is must, irrespective of MSc / MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- Candidates possessing MSc/MS degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities / institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree / transcript by 10 September 2016, otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
- Verification of Degrees / Education Documents: Candidates qualify prelim selection process at AS&RC level will require to atach copy of degrees / transcript duly verified by HEC alongwith application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree / transcript by HEC within seven days on announcement of their result.
- Age: 28 Years on 1 November 2016.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Online registration can be done on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Last date for registartion is 24 June 2016 including weekends. Candidates will have to visit nearest AS&RC for completion of registration and submission of required fees.
- Intelligence / Academic Tests: Online intelligence / degree level academic tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 29 June to 15 July 2016.
- Preliminary Medical Test: Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests: Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under:
- 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
- Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minute
- Final selection of candidates will be carrie dout by GHQ Selction Board
- Six months basic military training in PMA Kakul.
Commissioned service will start as a captain and a bond of 7 years is to be signed by the officer.
Click Here for complete details.
For further info:
PA DTE: 051- 561-33841
Visit nearest AS & RCs
Email your queries on: Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk
For ISSB call-up notice visit www.issb.com.pk
Federal Public Service Commission announces consolidated advertisement no. 6 for year 2016. there is a quota for GB candidates in a few departments. Details of posts on which GB candidates are eligible to apply are as follows:
Last date to apply for these vacancies is 20 June 2016
Click Here to download application guidelines
Gilgit Baltistan Department of Education announces 640 vacancies of Elementary School Teachers (BPS 14) in all districts. District wise quota is as below:
Tests for the vacancies will be conducted by National Testing Service.
last date to apply is 30 march 2016
Click here for more details
For all CSS aspirants who are working hard and have already applied for Competitive Exam 2016. Here are some news and documents regarding the Test.
Date sheet has been announced and the first paper will be held on 18 Feb 2016. Click Here for detailed date sheet..
Click Here for Rules and Regulations for the Exam
Click Here for the Revised Syllabus for CE 2016