20TH JUNE TO 13TH JULY, 2016
PRELIMINARY TESTS INCLUDING WRITTEN/INTELLIGENCE/PERSONALITY:
18TH JULY TO 29TH JULY, 2016
Registration Through Internet:
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall he intimated on Internet, for which the individual should have an e.mail account. Candidates will report exact date and niece given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and test will be conducted on computers
Registration At AS&RCs:
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration I allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration timelines. The Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well
Age: I7 to 21 Years on 1 Nov 2016
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir I Gilgit Baltistan Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender
Physical Standards :
Minimum Height: 5′ 4″
- FSc (Pre-Medical with minimum 700 marks or “A” level passed nn Biology. Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C
- Candidates from Balochistan. Sind /District Tharparkar, Omar Kotl, Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Nelam valley and FATA) having domicile can apply with 65% marks
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as ‘0 Level and ‘A’ Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-1 Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-Ill Final Examination can also apply 011 “HOPE Certificates” by the Head of the institutions
- Such candidates most deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA.3CI GHO Rawalpindi within 5 days of announcement of result; otherwise their selection will not be processed further
- “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB OHO Selection Board
- Declared medically UNFIT by CMH I Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT due In Hepatitis B B C ;Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested)
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn I resigned I discharged I dismissed from Armed forces (Army, Navy and Air Force)training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical. inefficiency, weak profile, awn request or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service
for registration please visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk