Short Service Commission in Pak Army
Pakistan Army announces induction in Corps of Engineers, Signals and EME through Short Service Commission.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs): BE in Civil Engineering
- Corps of Signals (Sigs): BE in Telecom and Software
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME): BE in Electrical (Less Power Engg), Mechanical, Mechatronics, Metallurgical, Avionics, Aerospace, Bio Medical and Computer
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 for candidates from institutions / universities having semester system or minimum 62.5% marks only for those candidates studying from institutions/universities having annual system of examination.
- No 3rd Division / Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- 4 years engineering degree in above mentioned disciplines is must, irrespective of MSc / MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
- Candidates possessing MSc/MS degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities / institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree / transcript by 10 September 2016, otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
- Verification of Degrees / Education Documents: Candidates qualify prelim selection process at AS&RC level will require to atach copy of degrees / transcript duly verified by HEC alongwith application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree / transcript by HEC within seven days on announcement of their result.
- Age: 28 Years on 1 November 2016.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Online registration can be done on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Last date for registartion is 24 June 2016 including weekends. Candidates will have to visit nearest AS&RC for completion of registration and submission of required fees.
- Intelligence / Academic Tests: Online intelligence / degree level academic tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 29 June to 15 July 2016.
- Preliminary Medical Test: Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests: Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under:
- 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
- Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minute
- Final selection of candidates will be carrie dout by GHQ Selction Board
- Six months basic military training in PMA Kakul.
Commissioned service will start as a captain and a bond of 7 years is to be signed by the officer.
Click Here for complete details.
For further info:
PA DTE: 051- 561-33841
Visit nearest AS & RCs
Email your queries on: Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk
For ISSB call-up notice visit www.issb.com.pk